Sunday, March 11, 2007

The Beginning

The first post!

This blog starts with my admission to the Masters in International Business program at Seattle University. Here, I will reflect upon and share my progressive learnings on strategy, management and leadership.

Oh ya! the stuff I put here is not textbook material. There are plenty of excellent books on management and leadership (which I will mention quite often) and the world doesn't need 1 more "unneessary" blog/book.

This blog will reflect on my growth from a foolish student to a master strategist (yes that's where I see myself eventually). I will write on anything in the Business realm that in small or large scale helps to use information and resources to their maximum value and apply it to the betterment of all.....simple goal....complex undertaking....perfectly thrilling! Enjoy my blog!

No comments:

Suggestions/Comments

Please help me improve this blog. I really want to make this a valuable resource and any recommendations would be of great help. Feel free to use the comment field on any of the posts. Thanks!

Google ads